Thursday, December 6, 2012

Stylin' Stampin' Squad Blog Hop December 2012

It's time for our monthly Stylin' Stampin' Squad Blog Hop again!  It's hard to believe the year is drawing to a close.  We have some fabulous projects to show you this month.  Please hop along all the stops to see what all the fabulous ideas we have for you.  And better yet, please kindly leave us some love with your comments.  We LOVE seeing comments on our posts!

This month's theme is Holiday.  This is what I made.
I followed the directions (with modifications) from HERE.  I'll write up what I did in the next couple of days.  I took pictures, but need to make it coherent for you to follow. :)

Personally, I love hot cocoa, especially during winter time.  So I thought making a small giftbox that fits the cocoa packets is the perfect little gift for a neighbor or a good friend.  I coupled it with a 4"x4" card.

My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Scentsational Bundle
Ink: Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
Papers: Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Be of Good Cheer DSP
Accessories: Simply Scored, 1" circle punch, Scentsational framelits

P.S. Thanks to Jennifer, who let me use her stamps and framelit for this project! :)

Hope you liked this project.  Please continue to the next blog with Pam.

Blog Hop Participants:
  1. Shellie G. of Creative Electica
  2. Annie L. of Love Me Cards
  3. Pam S. of Stampin' in the Sun!
  4. Nancy B. of Lady Stamps-A-Lot
  5. Rose C. of Stamp with Rose
  6. Tonya B. of Stampin' with Tonya
  7. Dawn S. of Dawn's Creative Chalet
  8. Darcy J. of DJ's Stampin' Place
  9. Kim R. of Stamping with Kim
  10. Terry B of Goin' Over the Edge
  11. Justin K of JK Cards
  12. Heidi B of Stuck on Stampin'
  13. Jennifer B of NW Stamper


14 comments:

Anonymous said...

still kicking myself not getting that stamp set - the coca card is so cute!- Pam W.

Terry said...

So cute! You're not the only one who likes cocoa. I sold out of some cocoa holders I made recently for a holiday craft show. I love the coordination of your project! It is a great gift idea for a neighbor.

Hugs,

Terry

Stampin Dj said...

Love your cocoa holder!!!!!

Tonya said...

We are hot cocoa lovers here too! I really like the box and how it dispenses the packets. Thanks for the link I will be sure and take a look.

Pat T. said...

What a cute idea for the cocoa holder! Perfect gift idea. Thank you for sharing.

Dawn's Creative Chalet said...

Such adorable projects.. I love that box and how the card perfectly coordinates with it! Pretty!!

nancy y said...

great little gift idea! I really like the stamps and dies that match!

Anonymous said...

Very cute projects! :-)

Heidi @ Stuck on Stampin said...

As someone who is not a coffee drinker, this hot cocoa box would be the perfect present to receive! Such a fun box! Love that mug stamp...it's been a favorite of mine to use this season. And, I love that the box and card coordinate! :)

shellie g said...

The cocoa holder is a great idea! Love your cute little set :)The more things I see made with these dies the more I need to get them :)

Nancy B said...

What an adorable gift set!! Now you have me craving Hot Cocoa! ;-)

Kim Ryden said...

Cute project idea! I love it...SO CUTE!!!

brrenwick said...

What a cute idea!!! Perfect little gift for this time of year!

Jennifer Blomquist said...

Wow, I didn't realize what the box was when you were over. I LOVE that idea. Super fun and clever. Everything turned out great... not that I could imagine less from you. ;)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...