Tuesday, November 22, 2011

All Things Stampin' Up! Blog Hop


Welcome to the first-ever Blog Hop I have participated in!!! I hope you'll like these projects, 'cause I sure loved making these. :) And of course, PLEASE show me some love by leaving me a comment. Thank you!

First, I'd like to show you the projects as an ensemble.
With Thanksgiving this week, I thought I'd make some things that are appropriate for the occasion.  The first is a Hostess Appreciation card. :)  I actually don't have anything in the Domestic Goddess suite.  So I downloaded the paper and the stamp brush set digitally.  The beauty of using digital paper is that I only have to print as much as I need, so there's no ink wastage.  Another bonus for this particular stamp brush set?  Each utensil is its own image; unlike the stamp in the catalog, which is a set of 1.
My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Now You're Cookin' (digital stamp brush set, #123149)
Ink: Calypso Coral
Papers: Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Domestic Goddess DSP (digital, #122355)
Accessories: Pool Party Ruffled ribbon, Designer Frames embossing folder

Now, with a big dinner ahead of you, you will need to have place cards for everyone at the table.  This is my version.  I used the Top Note Die and Two Tags die for this.
My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Gently Falling
Ink: Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler, Cajun Craze
Papers: Pool Party, More Mustard, Spice Cake DSP
Accessories: Top Note die, Two Tags die, Corner rounder punch, Modern Label punch, Word Window punch, Pool Party Ruffled ribbon, sponge

Lastly, a small party favor.  This is made by cutting a piece of DSP down to 5 1/2" by 8 1/2".  Using the Simply Score board, place the INSIDE of the box facing up.  Score at 2", 4", 6" and 8".  Turn 90-degrees, and score at 2".  See further instructions HERE.
My Supplies List (all supplies and images by Stampin' Up! unless otherwise noted):
Stamp Set(s): Hodgepodge Happiness (retired)
Ink: Pool Party
Papers: Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, Spice Cake DSP
Accessories: 1 3/8" circle punch, Scalloped Oval punch, Scallop Edge border punch, Crop-a-Dile, Pool Party Ruffled ribbon

That's the conclusion of my offerings for this blog hop.  I hope you enjoyed spending time here.
          

Here's a list of participants:
1. Shellie Hepner Grindy www.creativeeclectica.com
2. Annie Lee http://lovemecard.blogspot.com/  <---- You are here
5. Rose Villarreal Castillo www.stampwithrose.blogspot.com
8. Dawn Snowangel http://dawnscreativechalet.blogspot.com/
9. Erin Bradley-Hindman www.erinbh.typepad.com

8 comments:

Nancy B said...

Beautiful Projects!!

Pam Steckman said...

I LOVE the place card!!! :) Great Job lady!

Tonya said...

Very pretty cards! I need to remember to do more digital cards.

Dawn's Creative Chalet said...

You have beautiful work.. and I want to case your projects.. so pretty!! Happy Thanksgiving!!

Unknown said...

Loving your projects Annie. I especially like the favor bag and the place card. I'm already looking forward to our next hop :-)

Rose Castillo said...

Great job! I love the use of the digital paper and stamps.

Erin said...

Wow, what a pretty ensemble!!

Heather Leech said...

Beautiful job!! Well done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...